Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Eat Pray Love - Book Review.


Swelling with insight, Elizabeth teaches through her journey that divinity is everywhere.  Those whom dare to go will find what has all along been there.  Those who seek shall find.  She has shown her incredible depth as a writer and as an individual, through her obvious love and passion for people and everyone’s eternal right to inner peace and happiness.  She displays that we all have the power to transform and inspire.

 Elizabeth Gilbert

What I would call a blissful book at its right time! 

This book took me on a journey into my own soul, pinching and lurking into places I thought were forbidden but now I can’t wait to get to and explore.  I recommend this book to anyone that feels they are looking through the gaps into their very being…read, absorb and allow each word to touch your soul and encourage you on your own spiritual journey.

Sensational….a fabulous read….a fabulous journey…..a fabulous teacher!!! 

"I could not put this book down I had to keep reading." Clare.

No comments:

Post a Comment