Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dress up up and Away....

I'm so pleased with how the little red riding hood cape came together....it really was quite a simple task.  I had to make some changes as the pattern was made for felt.  I used a cotton and hemmed all the edges, which took a little long than it would normally.  I actually prefer it to the felt.  Mother & Magician joined together and came through.....!!  My daughter absolutely loved it and was very excited to show it off at her book fair parade.  

As the day loomed.....so did the flu unfortuately.....which ultimately ended with her missing the book fair and being home with bottle of panadol , box of tissues and lots of rest and cuddles.  However, now she has a costume to add to her toyroom to play with whenever she pleases and chase that nasty wolf away!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment